Tea Project

Standard

This project was based on the theme ‘domestic chores’.  I was given the chore of making tea, which I had to do and document for an hour.  I then went on to work with tea stains to form the basis of the project.

I started by looking for images in the stains.  I decided to outline shapes I could see within the stains to build up an image, which enabled me to add order to the spontaneity and chaos.  Here are the results:

I thought they resembled Ancient Greek Mythology pictures.  Here, I experimented with changing the colours:

Initial observational drawings based on the tea set I used:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s